There are different organizational maturity Levels:
- Dysfunctional level: Voice of the customer is not so important, workplace un-organized /unclean, Jobs always rushed
- Awakening system: Customer focus is a goal, training is important.
- Developing system: Customer involvement is requested, workers qualification system is in place.
- Maturing system: Employees are integrated into the systems, quality improvement is visible in all areas (customers, employees, suppliers), shorter cycle times, error prevention.
- World-class system: The key is to retain satisfied customers. Preventive maintenance important to improve quality, workplace is clean, and employees are controlling their own work.
Quality Question Time:
A…….What is your organization maturity level?
B…….And what can be done to reach the next level?
Thank you for your time to discuss and improve QUALITY !